greensparrow21greensparrow21

Main Movies Reviews Stats

200K:Team Ark Towel Dance 200K:Team Ark Towel Dance

the girls felt like robots in their movements. The render came out nice along with the color treatment. also nice cloth dynamics on the towels. theres no story to this so it didnt engage me.

The Call The Call

the good majority of this clip is audio, so the visuals were quite static for a long time. you should have cut to the father talking on the phone to keep it more interesting. Or if you didnt wanna show the dad you could of at least cut to a close up of the guy's face to show the lack of emotion he has. simple cuts like that would make it more fun to watch.

Happy birthday, Brandon! Happy birthday, Brandon!

2 of your gags were repeated. your gags should of porgressively escalated to the piano falling on his head to really capture the final punch of your clip. limited animation and art makes this boring to watch. happy birthday to your bud, but I'd show this clip to him before this gets voted out.

larrynachos responds:

Oh, look who just made it past judgment. True, the joke didn't have a good climax, but I couldn't think of anything else.

GERMS GERMS

the main premise is a great idea although some parts took too long to progress the story. I can't tell if the people were rotoscoped or animated but overall i liked the feel of the animation and the art direction. good job!

Sanbles responds:

You know what, I'm gonna take that as a compliment, because It's not rotoscoped! Thanks for the advice!

Unicorn Wish Battle Unicorn Wish Battle

hilarious movements!

my first review and i'm glad its for this animation! the unicorn's movements where so random!! great work!